David S. Shiener is a lifelong metro Detroiter, graduating from West Bloomfield High School. He attended Michigan State University as an undergraduate and later Wayne State University’s Law School. While attending Wayne State, David served as an associate editor for The Wayne Law Review and received honors marks in several of his legal writing and experiential learning courses and began to gain practical training and experience while working at a prominent civil litigation law firm.
David later began working as an advocate for victims of injuries in cases arising out of motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, police misconduct, and medical malpractice. In finding this passion, David has since focused his practice solely on representing accident victims in civil litigation. Throughout his legal career, David has achieved success on behalf of clients in state and federal courts, and at the trial and appellate court levels.
When not in the courtroom, David enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and discovering new social and dining experiences throughout metro Detroit.
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, The Eli Broad College of Business, 2009
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2013
- State of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice