As an attorney with Johnson Law, PLC, Jeffrey A. Danzig manages the Intake and Referral Department for the firm as well as litigates personal injury claims. Jeffrey graduated from U of D Law School in 1984. From there, Danzig worked 18 years at Lopatin, Miller, where he was a top litigator with several multi-million dollar verdicts in both medical malpractice and personal injury claims.
In 2002, he joined Ven Johnson and Geoffrey Fieger as a senior associate, working directly with Mr. Johnson for the next decade. He worked on a number of winning cases securing numerous multi-million dollar verdicts for clients. Danzig was named Partner at Fieger in 2012 and joined Johnson Law in 2014.
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of Michigan – Negligence Section
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Wayne County Bar Association
- Super Lawyer, 2014 – present