Jeffrey A. Danzig
As an attorney with Johnson Law, PLC, Jeffrey A. Danzig manages the Intake and Referral Department for the firm as well as litigates personal injury claims. Jeffrey graduated from U of D Law School in 1984. From there, Danzig worked 18 years at Lopatin, Miller, where he was a top litigator with several multi-million dollar verdicts in both medical malpractice and personal injury claims.
In 2002, he joined Ven Johnson and Geoffrey Fieger as a senior associate, working directly with Mr. Johnson for the next decade. He worked on a number of winning cases securing numerous multi-million dollar verdicts for clients. Danzig was named Partner at Fieger in 2012 and joined Johnson Law in 2014.
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of Michigan – Negligence Section
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Wayne County Bar Association
- Super Lawyer, 2014 – present