As an attorney with Johnson Law, PLC, Jody Aaron serves clients in Michigan and across the country. She has been representing victims of medical and other forms of negligence for 29 years. Although her principal focus is medical and nursing negligence actions, she also handles cases involving automobile and construction site accidents, along with a wide range of other cases.
Jody has handled cases in the state and federal courts of most Michigan jurisdictions and has been involved in securing several settlements and verdicts of more than $1 million every year that she has practiced law in Michigan.
Jody graduated cum laude from Wayne State University Law School in 1982 and has held leadership positions in several professional organizations throughout her career, including the State Bar of Michigan, the Oakland County Bar Association and the Oakland County chapter of the American Inn of Court. Jody is also a frequent seminar speaker on issues related to her practice and has authored or co-authored numerous articles.
Leadership , Membership & Honors
- Top 100 Women Lawyers in Michigan, 2017
- Top 100 Personal Injury Lawyers in Michigan, 2017
- Top 100 Professional Malpractice Lawyers in Michigan, 2017
- Elected Secretary of MAJ – Womens’ Caucus 2017; founding member 2017
- American Association for Justice
- Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)- Sustaining Member
- State Bar of Michigan – Negligence Committee, Executive Board, Vice Chair
- Detroit Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association – Sustaining Member, Medical Legal Sub Committee, Fellow of the Bar Foundation, Circuit Court Committee, Executive Board
- American Inn of Court- Oakland County
- Super Lawyer – 2009-present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers from the National Trial Lawyer Association, 2012 – present