Attorney Samuel H. Pietsch is a seasoned veteran in the legal industry, who has appeared in nearly every circuit and probate court in the Lower Peninsula. Sam brings over 40 years of experience to a number of legal areas including serious injury, wrongful death, automobile, motorcycle and truck collision cases.
A graduate of Midland High School, Sam went on to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree, as well as a Master of Public Health Administration degree from the University of Michigan. He ultimately graduated from Wayne State University Law School in 1979.
Sam’s list of achievements is as impressive as his resumé:
- Has obtained $1,000,000+ verdicts or settlements in cases involving automobile negligence, product liability, police misconduct and medical malpractice
- Has mediated or facilitated more than 3,000 personal injury cases
Sam has a lot going on outside of work as well. He is a certified fitness instructor and a classically-trained musician with a background in musical performance. He also performs volunteer work for a number of community and interfaith organizations that provide food, shelter and clothing to homeless persons.
Sam’s influence in the legal community even extends to his own family, as two of his children are also attorneys.
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- American Association for Justice
- Michigan Association for Justice – Sustaining Member
- Oakland County Mediation Board
- State Bar of Michigan – Negligence Law Section
- Wayne County Mediation Board
- State Bar of Michigan – Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Martindale-Hubbell A-V Rated Attorney
- State Bar of Michigan – Master Lawyers Section
- Super Lawyers Award
- Litigator Award 2014