Most victims are unaware of their rights after suffering an injury as a result of a faulty or defective product they have purchased or used. If you’ve been injured by a defective or dangerous product, you need a product liability lawyer in Michigan with experience and proven results.
Our Product Liability Experience
- Consumer products
- Airbag systems
- Defective automobile tires
- Roof systems in automobiles
- Automotive fuel tanks
A common requirement in all Michigan product liability claims is a finding of a defect in a product. The product defect may be based on the following:
- Negligent design of the product
- Negligent manufacture of the product
- Negligent failure to warn about some harmful aspect of the product
- Breach of an express or implied warranty of how the product is supposed to function
- Misrepresentation or fraud about the produced product
Under Michigan law, the injured person must prove the following:
- The product was defective
- The defect caused the injury or damage
- An injury or damage occurred
Under Michigan law a Product Liability Lawsuit may be brought if a defective product injures a person, on the basis that the manufacturer or the seller of that product may be liable for the damages caused by the defective product.
Please note that if you have a potential product liability case you should do everything humanly possible to keep the product after the incident and call Johnson Law today to assist you in notifying the manufacturer of the product about your situation.
If a defective product seriously injured you or a loved one contact Johnson Law. We will fight for you.